Music Banter - View Single Post - the official **** the vikings thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #239 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I think the Texans played a horrible game and they're currently ranked second in the nfl against the rush. Both GB and St Louis are in the top 15. I know Ap's a beast but hes gotta start to wear down eventually. Like to see where this prediction ends up. Whats your take on his rushing total Sparky?
I'd say he came back from his injury earlier than advised which explain his early sluggishness. He got back to 100% like the 6th week in i believe he said. He's benefiting from great fullback's leading him (jerome felton, rhett elison) and some really solid run blocking throughout. I'd attribute a lot of texans success stopping the run is from not playing a lot of run focused teams. I can't think of any team that shoves the run game down the opponents throats like vikings, except maybe the seahawks.

I have total faith in AP having a big day at home against the pack. He ran 200 yards against them last time, granted without Clay Mathews but they way i figure Clay Mathews is just one more person for peterson to run over a la thom yorks gif above.

St.Louis i really don't know. I haven't watched them once this season. I hear amendola is a threat but we've won against marshall and megatron. As long as we don't get behind early vikings are going to feed the beast until he gets loose
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote