Music Banter - View Single Post - Slipknot much better than all
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #112 (permalink)
wiggums
A Sarcastic Joyful Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
wiggums you quoted me but didn't read what you quoted?

Some may ignore it or not care about it, but I'm sick and tired of it so I insult back which kind of descends me to their level but at least there is a chance some of them will stop being *******s.

I do insult back cause I'm insulted. If there wasn't those elitists to provoke however, I wouldn't attack them just like I don't attack any other fanbase(whether I like them or not) who leaves Nu Metal in peace.

Its all about how you perceive things. Somebody may see Heavy Metal clothing style as cool, satanic, evul etc while I just see it as feminine and awkward. Same way somebody could not like Nu metal clothing style. Its the same with music and I don't think my opinion is better but I don't think its any less worthy either.

I read it quite clearly, and you are right. It is how you perceive things. My point was that by acting that way, I perceived you as a person who held their music tastes above all others. It's ironic how you stoop to their level to fight back, but you simply end up looking like one of them. That's what I was saying. Nothing more.

To quote Star Wars: "You became the one thing you swore to destroy".

Anyway, I think that insulting back only kindles the fire. Fighting fire with fire isn't such a universal constant.

At least, that's how I perceive the situation.