Music Banter - View Single Post - Latest Movie Purchase?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #796 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post

I loved the book as a kid and the film too and although I haven't seen the film for probably 15 years, this S.E set at a knockdown price (£7) was enough to tempt me.

Great kooky little film and 75p too!

75p again and although it's far fetched it's still a good watch on a Friday night.

Errr 75p again and I have never seen this either.

A pound this time. Heard good things about this so it's worth the gamble of a pound!
Must find that Outsiders on Blu-Ray, nothing here for it that I see.

The Outsiders is my favorite book of all-time, and the movie is great (see if you can spot Tom Waits in his blink and you miss it cameo)

Brazil, I have yet to see, but wanna buy. Going to pick up the Criterion Collection release soon.

As for movies I picked up:

I couldn't wait for Christmas, though won't be surprised if I get a few more copies, haha.

But I had to get it. Reason being when I saw it in theatres, there was a few moments where I wished it had subtitles, so I could understand Bane a little better. I knew I had to watch it this way, so I could get the full experience. At times I found his dialogue to be hard to follow. Now I can watch it in a way where I can get it all.

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote