Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #4089 (permalink)
The Big Dog

We should create a MB Pub team.

ST: -Franco Pepe Kelle: Brings a bit of added foreign flair to the team. Unorthodox playing style so hard to predict when he has the ball in his feet or when moving in and around the box.

ST: - Right-Track: Compliments the unorthodox style of Franco by being an intelligent, old school striker who takes the ball down and holds it up allowing the two wingers and Goofle to get involved going forward. Team penalty taker.

LM: - Alfred: Probably the youngest guy on the forum, so provides the much needed pace going forward. I seem to remember him saying he was left-handed which is an obvious advantage.

CM: - Mankycaaant- Plays the holding midfield role and provides the glue that bounds the team together. A good on pitch leader and visionary passer. (C)

CM: - Goofle - Bounds of energy and dedication from all the music he gets through, so plays the more attacking role of the two midfielders, chasing down balls and looking to create and join attacks whenever possible.

RM: - Anticipation - Deceptively clever and create-full which allows him to trick full backs and carve open defences with his crossing and set pieces.

LB: - Slow Groove - Being young allows him and Alfred to connect creating a dynamic pairing up the left hand side. Another solid all rounder who is learning from Fred every training session.

CB: - Fluffy Kittens: - I've seen pictures of this guy, and he looks like a beefy Trevor Sinclair. Provides the strength in the back four and his youthful legs allow him to keep up with the leagues top strikers.

CB: - MojopinUk. I don't really have reasoning for this one, he just looks like a no-nonsense centre half who can make a tackle and win a header with no hair to get in his eyes

RB: - Fred Hale Sr. - Another older head. Well disciplined and a solid team player whose work rate usually goes unsung.

GK:- Trollheart: An old reliable head with steady hands; cool under pressure and able to instruct his back four. Also, his days of flying down the wings are over hence the move to goalkeeper.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote