Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #5104 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What would you do if you won 500 dollars in the lottery today?

Put it in my checking account and spend 100 on a night on the town with friends to celebrate. Maybe try to get a cool instrument.

2. Do you prefer warmer or colder weather?

Colder weather. Like BD said, the sweatshirt method can keep building, but in heat, you can only strip down so much.

3. Who was an important step in your musical journey?

My friend who showed me Frank Zappa when I was around twelve blew my mind with it and about a year after that, I diverged and found Captain Beefheart. So I'd say that it's him because he set off the chain of events that transformed me from closed minded metalhead (sliPknot rools) to an avant gardist that can respect most music if not listen to it.

4. Any difficulty urinating?

No doctor, just give me the pills.

5. Who would you like to see in concert before you die? You can name up to three.

I'd like to see Aesop Rock or Zs quite a bit, but if Zu ever finds its way to America again (although it's not looking too good), then I'm going to try to make it to that concert.

6. What is the last movie that you watched?

Sound of Noise. Hilarious movie about six drummers who use the city around them to play a four song concert. It's an ingenious absurdist film, here's one of the funnier scenes:

It's on Netflix, so go watch it!

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote