Music Banter - View Single Post - I take more comfort in atheism
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 AM   #114 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Man you guys sure don't look too hard, I did a search on you tube for zacharia sitchin and found a lecture by him in less than 5 seconds, one is called "lost realms-zacharia sitchin". The astronomy part is like 22min into it. And it was more like 6000 years ago. But I know no one here will actually take the time and do some actual research beyond Wikipedia, so disusssions are pointless here sometimes. Seems like No one really wants to put any effort in finding whats out there. Its like common knowledge that the Mayans knew this, for Pete's sake they knew the planets would be in alignment on Dec, 21, 2012, how is it you don't know this? They had a dead nuts accurate knowledge of the solar system. And I say again, how is it you don't know it, it blows me away. The whole 2012 hoopla was based on this calender and they knew the planets would be in alignment and that only happens 25,000 something years, how did they know that? And they weren't even on the same continent as the more advanced civilizations in the east.

I say all this with a smile on my face, I am not at all being condescending, though it might sound like it at times but I am not at all a hater, I'm am just an incurable smart ass, if you knew me you would love me. but my whole point
was that the worldy knowledge is proved inaccurate without fail thru entire human history, with the truth also being out there at the same time just to be disregarded, because the worldy opinion always operates as if they have it all figured out and are stubborn to believe anything new when they should be looking for the inevitable,..... that they will eventually be proved wrong, just as history shows, so they (society)hould be a little more open minded and loose the foolish pride. How much faster would society evolve if they were actually looking for the newest bit of information instead of having to get it beat in their face with it before accepting it?

Last edited by seekn4; 01-14-2013 at 02:39 AM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote