Music Banter - View Single Post - Contact with thread starter before a thread is closed
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I don't think you can rely on the thread starter to keep the thread on track because not everyone returns and they shouldn't be responsible for poor behaviour/circular arguements, unless they're involved.
Under certain circumstances, it's completely understandable why the thread starter can't keep his thread up to date and interesting, however I know a lot of people, like myself do take a lot of time in thinking of the best way to bring up the topic that we're creating the thread about. The more effort somebody puts into a thread, the more interesting it will look and the more likely a person is to read it. I don't know if most people are the same as I am, but I get easily drawn into something when it's colorful and not of the norm. Ped's threads for example, I absolutely love what she does with the images she puts in the beginnings of her threads, they're attention grabbing and they draw me in. However in some cases, more is probably too much. I don't know, I feel like i'm babbling now.