Music Banter - View Single Post - Contact with thread starter before a thread is closed
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #52 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopsych View Post
See what I mean. There's no actual commenting on the specifics I wrote.
What kind of specific commenting were you looking for with your extremely hostile comments?

Quote:
As for heeding suggestions, I haven't seen it, except for pursuing technical changes.
Really? Because technical changes are something we have no ability to do anything about. I think you're far more likely to to see us heeding or having conversations about non-technical changes, as evidenced by this very thread.

Quote:
It's like, No, we're already doing a great job, even though obviously suggestions come from some dissatisfaction and even as Janszoon himself indicates he's not happy with the caliber of MB's music discussion.
I think you're wrong on both counts there. We're always open to improve things. And I have no idea why you think I personally am not "happy with the caliber of MB's music discussion", but I assure you that's not the case. There's always room for improvement of course, but if I didn't like this place I wouldn't be here.

Quote:
Believe me, if there were a healthy alternative to this site, I would instead be there enjoyably talking music instead of trying to sway basically a brick wall.
For the umpteenth time: if you feel this way stop spending all your time complaining and put some effort into starting the kinds of music conversations you'd like to see.