Music Banter - View Single Post - Contact with thread starter before a thread is closed
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #53 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopsych View Post
Charming.

My post wasn't way off-topic and addressed the root of the issue. If you don't want hostility, change your approach. For example, be open-minded to the suggestions of people like Ki. There aren't enough good discussions. Shutting down threads (officially or with derision) discourages attempts at conversation by those involved and onlookers.
I am very open to Ki's suggestion, I think it's a good idea. Whether or not it would work here remains to be seen.

You're the one who is being hostile here, and you always come across that way when responding to people who you think are shooting down the things you're saying, to be very honest with you. I read your posts and take your ideas into account because I have an open mind. However, I continually wonder why you remain an active member here if you find more negative faults with the forum than things to praise. The rest of us love this place, and of course there are things that we gripe about and things that should or could be changed/improved upon, but the majority of us feel that the pros outweigh the cons at MB.