Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #22001 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
So today, I had an aerial view of a really wicked car accident.
I work on the third floor of a building whose walls are basically windows that overlook a busy street. We hear wrecks from time to time, but the one that happened this morning was pretty awesome.

We hear a screech, followed by a very large couple bangs, and all run to the windows, because we could tell... this wasn't a fender-bender.
By the time I could see the wreck, one of the cars and a large part of the road was almost completely ablaze. The driver exited the passenger side and stumbled to the side of the road. After a few moments, he runs back to the car and retrieves from inside the car what looked like his wallet. I thought, "Ok, that's probably dumb, but I can understand."
Then after a moment, he runs back AGAIN and retrieves what looked like his cell phone. At that point, I considered him a moron.

Fortunately for him, he wasn't blown up or set on fire. Unfortunately for me, he wasn't blown up or set on fire.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful.