Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:08 AM   #22004 (permalink)
fleamailman
Account Disabled

(cold-spell casts geneva to fog, its gray somehow blurring into the blank and becoming an appropriate backdrop to this then: the goblin's d-day with the dentist, well not really, it's that first year dental student, "...hi there, call me benny hill, please sit down, comfortable..." as he whips out a syringe with a smile and a style straight out hitchcock's psycho shower scene "...now stay still, no need to clinch the chair tight like that, this will only take a moment...", smiles, looks puzzled, takes another look at the ex-ray, grasps the idea, nods his head, smiles again, stabs and injects "...there that wasn't too bad was it, now I am just going to clear out that cavity..." the goblin feels as if he is going very slowly up the highest roller coaster ride in his life, the student drills a bit, retracts to drill, makes golf swings in the air "...yes, like that I think, how am I doing..." the goblin dare not reply, he drills on "...rinse please mr. flea..." puts bibs and bobs the goblin's mouth, drills then whoops, out comes a small white gyrating object on the end of his drillhead "...whoops, sorry, we'll just put another cotton swab in then won't we...", but the goblin stupidly replies "...actually could we try a sandbag instead..." a joke which seems to earn him a gag they call a dig but is in fact an ancient chinese water-torture where goblins slowly drown in their own saliva while probably singing to themselves o come all yee spacemen, ride over, the goblin returns to reality wherever that ever was)
fleamailman is offline   Reply With Quote