Music Banter - View Single Post - Notorious B.I.G.
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #59 (permalink)
Whiskey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
I wasn't aware I was 'hating' on Notorious BIG. I had simply stated against what was the norm earlier in the thread, that he was one of the best, in my mind he's not.

I respect that when someone is first getting into hip-hop, the name's they are drawn to, the Pac's and Biggie's will stick out to them as the greatest as that's all they know, but I implore those people search deeper and there are so many better artists.

Biggie's two albums are completely over-hyped in my eyes and can anyone hand on heart say they are they 5* classics they're made out to be? I honestly think not.
Im very sure people who are first getting into hip-hop do actually search deeper and not just get to know Pac and Biggie. I dont know where you heard that or what makes you think that way but its just wrong.

I sense what kind of point you've been trying to make with your posts in this thread, which by the way I created. That doesnt make me special or anything but people should know I didnt make it so arguments like this can unfold in it. You need to listen to the other sides as well and not just yourself, because the people you've been arguing with in this thread have made statements which seem to have more truth than yours actually. I say this based on the posts Ive read that were involved in the debate/argument, whatever you may call it.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote