Music Banter - View Single Post - How many more lectures will Vegangelica make?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #91 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Um, I dunno who that apology is directed at.

I think maybe in future you should try and be less emotional before you engage in musicbanter, I'm not going to lie, I'm pissed off at how judgemental everyone was towards my remark, I will try to be less rude and inane with my sociopathic ways in future . How was it disheartening? I could go into the funny picture thread and find way more offensive stuff that people find funny. Just because you don't find me funny doesn't mean you can say **** like that to me, be thankful I'm not easily pissed off.
?

the apology was directed at you.

it was disheartening because you're a human and vegan is a human and humans shouldn't tell each other to kill themselves. the breach in logic (a blatant one, IMO) in what you've just written here (aside from the contradiction i posed by bolding two parts of that quote) that i also find disheartening that you seem to think because some people find you funny (regardless of your sentence "I'm pissed off at how judgemental everyone was toward my remark", you still say this) it gives you licence to say whatever you feel like saying and expect it to just slide off of any and everyone's back. and furthermore, your last sentence declares that i am not allowed to say whatever i want, while you - seemingly - are.

i am totally over being "emotional" about it (but nonetheless quite alright that i have the capacity to do so), but your statement here is no less confusing than it is disheartening. i know now not to get worked up about what you say, perhaps because you seem to think you can kick my ass, and perhaps because your words just fall out of your mouth without much thought. either way, i apologized for over-reacting. and that's where you and i part on the subject.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote