Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #22352 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
It's always tough. They've kicked me out numerous times as a result of THEM arguing. Yes, they argue, and I get kicked out. I've concluded that they'd rather fight with no kids around, etc. But still, I've had to find places to go on numerous occasions. Honestly though, it is best to just let it be a passive thing, otherwise it'll become a trait that you will grow into. Sad thing is, I notice that i'm more like my mom most of the time now, and it sucks. It's the result of listening into my parents fighting for most of my life.
Yeah same, for instance I came in from work one day and decided to chill for an hour or so before cleaning the dishes because my dad wasn't due home til later (I do my 'chores' before my parents come home) so long story short I fell asleep due to being up at 6am and didn't do the dishes, so I was literally thrown out of the house because my dad didn't believe me.

I love my parents but they do take their arguments out on me and treat me unfairly when they're in a bad mood or so. I can't help but get upset or whatever. I try and ignore them because I should be used to it by now but I end up retaliating because I've got enough **** on my plate without them being a **** to me for absolutely no reason.

Like I say it's once in a blue moon or even every few years but it ****ing sucks when it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote