Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #22353 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Yeah same, for instance I came in from work one day and decided to chill for an hour or so before cleaning the dishes because my dad wasn't due home til later (I do my 'chores' before my parents come home) so long story short I fell asleep due to being up at 6am and didn't do the dishes, so I was literally thrown out of the house because my dad didn't believe me.

I love my parents but they do take their arguments out on me and treat me unfairly when they're in a bad mood or so. I can't help but get upset or whatever. I try and ignore them because I should be used to it by now but I end up retaliating because I've got enough **** on my plate without them being a **** to me for absolutely no reason.

Like I say it's once in a blue moon or even every few years but it ****ing sucks when it happens.
I definitely can relate. At least in your case it's once every blue moon, my parents duke it out at least once a week, maybe twice. It used to be daily, but my dad usually goes into his room and stays there for most of the day nowadays, whereas my mom takes the living room. They don't really sit in the same room for too long.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote