Music Banter - View Single Post - I need serious advice
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Are you like sure sure? Cause you said some Xanax came up missing, and if he's a pillhead I'd say it's more likely that he took them than he sold them. Pills would explain mood swings and sociopathic behavior way better than just weed would.
I'm pretty sure. My three best friends have had pain killer addictions. One of my good friends from high school was addicted to pain killers and heroin. I've always stayed away from drugs but I've been around them all my life. I know what people look like when they're high on anything but weed. He's not taking the pills. Since he was prescribed them we've been keeping a close eye on them. We found out they were missing the day after. Another clue is that my brother is incapable of hiding anything even when he cares enough to try too. I've found weed baggies and dutch guts strewn about. He leaves roaches in the same water bottle as his cigarette butts. If he were doing pills...I'd see evidence of it. I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Ah right I never knew he had legitimate mental health problems, in that case I have no idea how to handle the situation.

Isn't there any services that you could talk to that would offer some advice? It's worth a try.
You guys are my services right now. I couldn't ask for anything better. Appointments are being made for a therapist but besides that we're still figuring out what the best solution is. Just so the lot of you know, my parents are aware of the things you've told me to do. They are very thankful. I told them that sometimes there can be caring people on the internet. Just wanted to say thanks again.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote