Music Banter - View Single Post - I need serious advice
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 04:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Here's a developing story. Yesterday when I was exploding on him he for some unknown reason gave me the name of the kid who has been giving him weed. We'll call him John. I actually know who John is. He used to be friends with my best friends brother. I called up to ask for Johns' phone number and got it. Called him up and told him the situation. I told him that I couldn't have him calling my brother anymore. He said he respected that and that he'd oblige.

The phone rang about thirty minutes ago. The caller hung up as soon as my mother picked up the phone. The number on the caller ID was Johns number. I called him and he actually picked up and I told him I was completely serious and that he's an idiot for not knowing that I have three uncles on the police department of the town he lives in. I told him I didn't care what he did but that if he tried contacting Ryan one more time he wouldn't like the consequences. He hung up on me. Then I sent him this text.

"Listen. I don't want to cause trouble for you but I'm certainly capable of doing so. Leave Ryan alone. Be a smart business guy and cut your loss. He is not worth the amount of **** that will fall on you if you don't. I couldn't be more serious."

I don't need this **** right now in my life.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote