Music Banter - View Single Post - The Right Unpopular Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
Their personal lives were pretty much in shambles. Their use of drugs were causing most of their personal problems at home, as well as with the band too. In comparison to the influence of drug use while recording and producing all of their other albums anyway.

Honestly, I havent listened to Draw the Line in Years. It's now an album I want to pick up, Thanks. Whats up with Jack Douglas?
But all this still actually describes the band during the recording of Draw the Line, what you describe is a well known fact that the band were in pieces and drugs had taken over completely and this happened at the time of Draw the Line. I never realised it happened on their second album Get Your Wings as well.

I mentioned Jack Douglas, because when they started working with him as producer the band quickly headed in the fast lane and it was the birth of one of those famous producer artist relationships.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote