Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #22589 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Got really nostalgic about the past today. Felt good and bad about it. This happens a lot, Its not depressing, well it is...But it is also a good feeling, that I have met some great people in my life and had some amazing experiences with them, I mean, I couldn't have asked for more. I miss them too. That's not to say I am not having a good time now, in face I am probably in a better position that I ever was right now, but the friends and situations that have passed on(not died), the ones that I have fallen out with( I haven't really fell out with anyone) for different reasons, people leaving college or moving country. Its a beautiful and saddening feeling at the same time. I love my friends, they have really given me a positive outlook on the world, because the majority of them are truly wonderful people, and I am not just talking about my close friends, I am also talking about my acquaintances, the people I knew to see and met every now and then. We're only on this planet for a few moments and we should all treat each other with the best of intentions. I think that people don't take the time to give each other compliments and connect as much as they should anymore.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote