Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #54 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
I'm not pinning anything on anybody apart from those that donated money. I just wonder now that innocents have been killed on their own doorstep if they feel any conscience for what they did.

I've been to Boston, it's a lovely city the people were lovely and they don't deserve to have a tragedy like this happen to them. Just like the people who were shopping in the Arndale centre that day didn't either.
Well yes, people were incredibly naive in funding a cause they didn't understand, some were duped by irish poetic romanticism and all that ****e, but some of them knew very well what was going on over there, they had first hand experience of discrimination(gerrymandering for example, or not being able to get a job, or their house being burnt down because they were Catholic) which is why they left in the first place. I hate the IRA for what they did to innocent British people, as did my great grandfather(and old IRA member of the War of Independance and Civil War), what happened in Birmingham was unforgiveable, but they weren't all terrorist ****s, some had relatives and friends shot down for no reason by UDA and British soldiers, some burnt out of their own houses, and joined out of anger. But I did not like the way you worded that Urban, even though I know you didn't really mean anything by it. I feel absolutely sick to the stomach that this bombing happened, the more I hear about it. Hope they catch the ****ing ****s who did this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
That's exactly what bothers me how innocent ppl pay the consequences for stuff they're not involved with

i think of all the ppl that die over someone else's cause and at the end they just become another statistic in the evening news

Nothing gets accomplished, nothing gets better, it all turns into mindless violence and fighting for peace.

We still do not know what "cause" this is related to. If it is even related to a "cause" at all. I don't think these people are statistics either, the people dying in Syria are, because there are so much more of them dying.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 04-16-2013 at 05:48 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote