Music Banter - View Single Post - A small guide on how to listen to high quality music spending very little money.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
XtremeEclectic
Music Addict

Good quality speakers and systems are easily obtainable in a low budget, depending on what you are stepping up from of course. Someone going from their laptop speakers, or apple earbuds would hear a dramatic difference stepping up to say my Pioneer cs-70s (easily found under 40 bucks) and running of a garage sale integrated. As far as the kbps and that whole thing on here. It depends on how critical of a listener you really are. For me I am about the mid range critic wise. however from personal experience I have had friends not able to tell the difference from 128-flac and had others that can tell the difference in my car between 128 downloaded to the iphone, and 320 played through mog. It really really depends on the end users style and preference. Personally I think that the OP had a good, basic, inexpensive upgrade from say an ipod and a pair of apple buds but within the 100 dollar price range there are better methods available if you are patient, heck I paid 75 bucks for my amp and tuner I am using ATM
XtremeEclectic is offline   Reply With Quote