Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #265 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
WTF is wrong with the parents? Now the mother is trying to say they are innocent, they were framed. Christ, I know it may be hard to accept that your two sons are insane murdering bastards, but to put forward the idea they were framed is I think an insult to everyone who was hurt and the memory of those who were killed by these ****ers. She ought to stand up and take responsibility, instead of snivelling it wasn't them, the govt is making them scapegoats.

Right; that's why they shot an innocent cop and had a shootout with law enforcement, with more bombs ready to be used. Sounds like innocent scapegoats to me!
i'm not siding with the mother, but i certainly don't outright deny the viability of her claims. i understand why it might be difficult to even consider what she's saying as being possibly true, but i find that generally people look at a woman like that and form their opinions without doing any research about what she's saying.

i - regardless of whether or not i think those guys actually did it - am doing that research. i've been doing it for three days in all my available time. i'm not going to get into it, but among conspiracy theorists (as they're so often called) this is the biggest blunder in false flag history. it is certainly rife with inconsistencies, to say the least.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote