Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #261 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I'm extremely glad that they were both apprehended, but I am very upset that both were purported by media to be Muslim. With most Muslims being quite the peaceful people, I hate when anything else occurs because of extremists to cause your average, ignorant American to treat those who practice the religion as a whole to be suspect.

May both of those involved in the Boston bombings rot, however.
Didn't one of them say that he was a proud Muslim though? They're from Chechnya so chances are they are Muslim. And the older brother was shot dead in a police shootout a couple of days ago.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #262 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I'm extremely glad that they were both apprehended, but I am very upset that both were purported by media to be Muslim. With most Muslims being quite the peaceful people, I hate when anything else occurs because of extremists to cause your average, ignorant American to treat those who practice the religion as a whole to be suspect.

May both of those involved in the Boston bombings rot, however.
well, Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com (based on stats collected by Europol) says in terms of terror, muslims barely rank. this is an article for sharing, i should think.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #263 (permalink)
Killed Laura Palmer
 
ThePhanastasio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ashland, KY
Posts: 1,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Didn't one of them say that he was a proud Muslim though? They're from Chechnya so chances are they are Muslim. And the older brother was shot dead in a police shootout a couple of days ago.
Yeah - what I meant was that I don't adore when a group already negatively viewed by a lot of people - the group as a whole wrongly, come to that - because of some ******* extremists. It's an unfathomably horrible thing that was done by these two, but things like this don't do the peaceful Muslims any PR favors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
well, Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com (based on stats collected by Europol) says in terms of terror, muslims barely rank. this is an article for sharing, i should think.
For sure. Very nice link, P A N; thanks for the share!
__________________

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #264 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

WTF is wrong with the parents? Now the mother is trying to say they are innocent, they were framed. Christ, I know it may be hard to accept that your two sons are insane murdering bastards, but to put forward the idea they were framed is I think an insult to everyone who was hurt and the memory of those who were killed by these ****ers. She ought to stand up and take responsibility, instead of snivelling it wasn't them, the govt is making them scapegoats.

Right; that's why they shot an innocent cop and had a shootout with law enforcement, with more bombs ready to be used. Sounds like innocent scapegoats to me!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #265 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
WTF is wrong with the parents? Now the mother is trying to say they are innocent, they were framed. Christ, I know it may be hard to accept that your two sons are insane murdering bastards, but to put forward the idea they were framed is I think an insult to everyone who was hurt and the memory of those who were killed by these ****ers. She ought to stand up and take responsibility, instead of snivelling it wasn't them, the govt is making them scapegoats.

Right; that's why they shot an innocent cop and had a shootout with law enforcement, with more bombs ready to be used. Sounds like innocent scapegoats to me!
i'm not siding with the mother, but i certainly don't outright deny the viability of her claims. i understand why it might be difficult to even consider what she's saying as being possibly true, but i find that generally people look at a woman like that and form their opinions without doing any research about what she's saying.

i - regardless of whether or not i think those guys actually did it - am doing that research. i've been doing it for three days in all my available time. i'm not going to get into it, but among conspiracy theorists (as they're so often called) this is the biggest blunder in false flag history. it is certainly rife with inconsistencies, to say the least.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #266 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default

Wow there was not a single ad on CNN for a few hours Friday morning while a few million people watched the biggest take down in American History! They must fatten this lad up like "Tom Turkey " then execute him. He does not deserve to live and he must face all those who he maimed in a court of law setting to have justice served in the United States Of America.
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #267 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Okay so he's awake now, he's survived and authorities are speaking to him.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #268 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Okay so he's awake now, he's survived and authorities are speaking to him.
What a relief, I want to hear this ****er testify. Then I want them to throw him in a volcano.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #269 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not siding with the mother, but i certainly don't outright deny the viability of her claims. i understand why it might be difficult to even consider what she's saying as being possibly true, but i find that generally people look at a woman like that and form their opinions without doing any research about what she's saying.

i - regardless of whether or not i think those guys actually did it - am doing that research. i've been doing it for three days in all my available time. i'm not going to get into it, but among conspiracy theorists (as they're so often called) this is the biggest blunder in false flag history. it is certainly rife with inconsistencies, to say the least.
Please, for goodness sake, shut the fuck up. It was obnoxious enough when you pulled this shit after the Sandy Hook shooting. Please show some class and take your garbage elsewhere. Go find some tin foil hat forum and spew your bullshit there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #270 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

nope. sorry man. i'm entitled to my opinion. and besides, i'm not going off about it. i'm just encouraging research. nothing more.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.