Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #303 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
No, you bringing your conspiracy theory crap into this thread is what's rude. The fact that you do it every time there's some kind of tragedy is what's rude. It insults people who are dealing with a reality that affects their loved ones by trying to turn what they are dealing with into X-Files episode.

You want to believe in whatever you want, go ahead. Just please try and show some tact. You yourself admit it doesn't belong in this thread, keep that in mind in the future.
like i said, i will do that. but if you wanna keep name-calling and slinging generalizations my way while simultaneously saying that i'm out of line (after i agreed to stop talking about this) you can be sure i will continue the conversation. i say it stops, but i'm not just going to shut up when people start talking about black helicopters and aliens. i've never once said anything of the sort. i will defend myself by way of making it clear that i have no ill intent or a wish to stir the pot.

in all seriousness, i spend the hours i do reading all this crazy sh*t because i want to know what's up. i care. a lot. i want to know that the guy who is going to take the fall for this is the guy that did it. nothing more.

so, i do apologize for saying that there are inconsistencies in the media's reports of the investigation and that the guy's mother might not be out of her mind within this thread. i admit that i could have started a separate thread about it and probably should have. it was a mistake though. as in, an unintentional fault, and for it being something so simple, so human, i think i could have received a reprimand in a much more constructive manner.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote