Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #306 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I'm not assuming anything. Maybe you'd be all peaches and sunshine and we could all have a good chuckle about it.
It is possible to show how upset or angry you are with someone's statements while also being diplomatic at the same time. Same goes for somebody choosing to laugh at my misfortunes.

You know, maybe I'll let you guys have a free laugh at the expense of my boyfriend who had a knife pulled on him at a gas station 6 months ago, or maybe about the time my father fell through a glass door while he was on a ladder painting the ceiling. You can all put on your tinfoil hats and antennas and say how this stuff was deliberately planned.

Quote:
I can tell you for a fact I wouldn't.
Maybe that's true. I was wrong to assume you would (or even that another mod would).

Quote:
And I'm surprised at how callous and clueless you're being.
So you can state your opinion on how someone else's opinion offended you, but I can't say that I thought your response was a brash overreaction? And because I did and I elaborated on it, I'm being callous? Wait, I forgot that this is MB - where some people have the privilege to say what they want and be blunt, and not get reprimanded for it, while others don't have that luxury. I guess I fall into the latter category.

I'm going to bed now. Need to rest my clueless mind.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote