Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape Of A Five Year Old Indian Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
lol true that. Did he seem like he was in on bisness? That may have to do with his complete disregard for decency, since he was in shortly and you weren't clientèle and he was a douche.

But on topic, this is actually very disturbing, but not exactly uncommon, especially in the country but of course in the larger context internationally. As the story mentions, this follows the gang rape of a woman on a bus of all places a few months ago. Unfortunately she was lost; though this girl will feel great pain in her life, it is wonderful that she lived. Her parents still have a daughter, and she still gets the love of her parents, and a complete life hopefully.
He was with his wife and from what I could gather they seemed pretty relaxed as though they live here. But I could be wrong. Yeah bb, if I'm not serving him, I mean nothing.

In regards to your second paragraph, gang rapes happen all the time in India. It makes me sick to think that I can't feel safe in India even on transport because I may be gang raped (especially as a white blonde haired woman - standing out I mean).