Music Banter - View Single Post - Sam Harris, "New Atheists", and Islamophobia
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

wolverinewolfweiselpigeon wrote:

Quote:
On clothing:
Qua'ran 24:31

Qua'ran 33:59
The dress code did not call for head to toe covering. It was meant to address women to dress modestly, and, not show all t & a. Why? So, men would not google at them!

Quote:
Wife beating:
Qua'ran 4:34
Yeah. This does mention lightly beating a contentious wife; and, I do have a problem with this verse. But, it does not begin with 'Say'; so, it would be questionable whether or not this was put in there with a man's hand.

Quote:
Sex with young girls:
Qua'ran 65:4
I believe that addresses menopause, and, not sex with young girls. Read it from several different interpretations, and, I think you'll agree.

And from Sahih al-Bukhari:

Quote:
Women are deficient in intelligence
Vol. 2, Book 24, No. 541:

Vol. 3, Book 48, No. 826
Men do have more brain cells than women. They just don't use them. I believe Mohammad's 'Celebrated Sermon' called for better treatment of women, but, men have selective hearing.

You never hear Obama mention that little ditty that also called for the abolition of usery (interest), and vendettas of private justice. and, to prevent the accumulation of wealth in the hands of a few. I'd like to see him put his hand on that book and swear to uphold all his promises! It would burn it up in a New York second!
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote