Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #54 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I went through a phase of thinking I was asexual and never told anyone because I didn't know if I was or not, does that make me a bad person because I was confused about who I am?
is asexual like bisexual or nosexual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Must just be me, but i'm growing tired of the its so hard to come out, its a life altering discussion, whoa is me ****. So you like to engage in sexual activities with someone of the same sexual orientation and you love them. Big ****ing deal.
generally it's not a big deal, but really, it's no straight person's right to call them out for their hesitancy or process of coming out. it's a thing we (edit: "we" as in straight people) don't understand, and everyone's circumstances are always different.

i guess i just mean when one of my friends comes out, it really is no big deal... none of our mutual friends would care. my parents wouldn't care. no one would. but that doesn't mean it wasn't a big deal to decide. and then there's the whole coming-to-terms with the fact that you're gay. like ASS NAPKIN's buddy probably thought he was straight for a real long time, and had to jump through a lot of psychological hoops to get to the point where he would admit that to himself, let alone everyone around him.

Last edited by P A N; 05-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote