Music Banter - View Single Post - Latest Movie Purchase?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #821 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I dunno, I think Man of Steel has some potential, it will at least look pretty, and you get to see General Zod by way of Nelson Van Alden. Plus if it succeeds then there's going to be a Justice League movie to compete with The Avengers 2 in 2015 and I want to see if Warner Bros has the capacity to make good superhero movies that aren't Batman, because so far there record is pretty crap.
Man of Steel is most likely going to do well but I'm just not interested enough to see it.

Green Lantern was pretty awful. We will have to see how the Wonder Woman film turns out as well if they are still working on it.

Mask of the Phantasm was good but most recently I saw Under the Red Hood and I would probably give that the edge if I had to choose between those two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I don't think superheroes need to be dark and gritty to be sucessful, I think if someone see's a Batman movie is coming out they are going to see it regardless. Do you know how many comic nerds there are out there? Like zillions.
Exactly they don't need to go that route but they are to grab more than just comic nerds. It's a trend that's taking place more and more though most likely as a result of seeing the response Nolan's trilogy received.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote