Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #1848 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Hey even Shakira said her baby was a wrinkled pruned mess when it came out and she didn't see what the hype was. I want a kid like I want a bullet in the head.
Amen to that.

All creatures are pretty repulsive as newborn babies.

Even cats, and cats are my very favorite living creatures.

I've never looked at a cat and thought "man, I want to kick your ass", nor have I ever been pissed off at a cat for their behavior. Cats just do whatever, and they come to you when they want your attention. And you can give them a ton of love if you want to; they'll just sit there and bask in it.

Cats are just fabulous. They shit in a box, they can eat on their own, the noises they make are pretty cute, they can entertain themselves most of the time, cat food's cheap, you can keep them in the house forever and they're good to go. You can go out for a few hours without needing a babysitter.

The only downfall to having cats is that they don't live very long, and it hurts like hell when they pass away. But you can rescue another one, and the best part is, you don't have to give birth to it.