Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:44 AM   #508 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
He's credited as "The Boy" on Wikipedia, but if you dig long enough on the IMDB page he is listed as Ramsay Snow. I don't think you have missed anything, he just seems to show up for a few minutes an episode and tortures Theon, then that's it till next week. I have a feeling I know why they've been reluctant to name him, and that has to do with the 9th episode this season.
Spoiler for spoilers for the books:
I am kind of hoping they retire Theon for the next few seasons and let him come back as his character does in the books.

You're welcome. Like I said, don't feel pressured to remember every character, just the important ones. Martin seems to spend a lot of time describing and establishing thug characters like the Kettleblacks, but I honestly can't remember all their names or their relationship to the plot. So long as you know who the main players are you'll be fine.

I think you're right about Theon. He won't appear until season 5 after the tenth episode of season 3.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote