Music Banter - View Single Post - why can't ppl wear what they want without being critisized??
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
Hypnotised or Mesmerized
Music Addict

Well i dress the way i want but a lot of my clothes are based on the music i listen to.
But it isn't because of the music i wear them. I love the way my clothes look and how i dress cause i wouldn't wear them if i didn't but it's great it reflects on the music.
The chavs at my school can't stand people wearing anything but matching tracksuits and bling bling as they call it.
So me and ma mates get a lot of hassle and the normal bullying but i don't let it get on top of me.
Although my friend committed suicide a few weeks ago because of bullies and i am so happy she didn't die cause i don't know what i would've done. All because we don't want to follow their way of life or look like clones of them.

And about metal detectors i can't even get through the security things at certain theme parks without having to remove the belt off my skirt or trousers or my chains.
As for the airport in Turkey there are loads of security checks to go through so just as i have put ma belt back on i have to remove it again.
Hypnotised or Mesmerized is offline   Reply With Quote