Music Banter - View Single Post - Sam Harris, "New Atheists", and Islamophobia
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I think there are kooks in every religion. Islam is probably just an easy target to polarise an audience and get some cheap publicity. As for new atheists they often seem to be just as fanatical as the religions they criticise.
Extremism in Islam is due to misinterpretation of the book; and, Jihad as it applies to a 'holy war'. These errant beliefs have been handed down probably since the crusades. The so-called martyrs who strap the ammo and blow themselves, and, anything, and everyone they can are in for a shock n awe. Shekinah to the Jews

I dare use the name, alla- (no parasitic h, She replies) does not care for the extremists whatsoever. 'To Alla- belongs the east and the west'. That would be Istanbul (not Constantinople), and, the Vatican. Mecca and Medinah evidently belong to the 'open enemy'. They run around throwing rocks, and kissing other rocks, so, it's a rock n roll festival

Someone should tell the infidels they are not 'fighting in the way of Alla-', and the five a day magic carpet ride is rather compulsive. 'There is no compulsion in religion'. And, the Mahdi, Jesus Jr., the Dajjal with the bulging right eye, and of course, Mr. Antichrist are predictions that cannot happen in the manner of which they have predicted in the various pukifications of the pundiots of the religious wrong. When it says 'far exalted is he above having a son', I think someone should mention the similes. But, say not three; DESIST! (it reads) It is (seriously) better for you. Or, the jinn, who ye might want to wage Jihad against, which is what it means. They live inside and outside of ye, and, ye breath them in and out, and they are good replicators; not recreation. It's recreation for them, as in fun.

Don't worry about the killing. The ones killed are the martyrs, and, the killers are up that proverbial sh(t creek, without a helper.

Atheists, go about your business; and, quit demanding that things be proven to you. Prove it yourself. It's not anyone's job to provide you the evidence; it's your job, so do it, and, you better be sure when you make the books and characters liars. Enlightenment, a.k.a. the resurrection is not an illusion. The world is an illusion, rather than the resurrection; which is not an illusion. Lest I rail at things to excess! It is attainable, and must be attained while in the flesh. It is fact. Have a nice day