Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Albums I have never heard
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Well, mostly the tearing down of the established rock hierarchy, making music without any talent or class and basically just fucking with people while getting rich in the process. Oh yeah, I don't like punk rock.
But you're still limiting yourself from both normal punk and hardcore by eliminating the Never Mind the Bollocks...... and Damaged albums. You've stated that you want to listen to classic albums that you don't know. The whole idea of classic albums is that it's a real chance to like a style of music that you don't normally like, because that is what classic albums are often designed to do, so just think of it as a challenge.

Anyway talking of classic albums, when are you finally going to listen to the Diamond Head debut, I've been hitting you over the head with a hammer on that album for a while now

I know this seems like I'm having a go at you.......... well I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Tbh I was hoping to make you a full fledged fan of early Yes
He would be but he's too stubborn to do so and would end up in sheer awe after listening Close to the Edge.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 06-04-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote