Music Banter - View Single Post - How to be a Psychic
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

The other poster said psychics are scum and they are. However, no one forces a person to go to a psychic. As long as there is a demand, someone will supply it. Sylvia Browne messes up because she's a phony who likely believes her own BS. As far as taking people for their money, so what? They deserve to have their money taken. They get no sympathy from me. It's just like religion, if you're going to donate 10% of your annual income to a church that teaches you there is a big spook in the sky whose son was a Jewish carpenter with magical powers so great that he could rise from the dead but who nevertheless could be killed in the first place and all to forgive humanity for the sin of two people eating an apple in the Garden of Eden (as if humanity could be improved through acts of torture and murder), you're not very bright and deserve to lose your money to these frauds. No one forces you to give them your money so I'm not inclined to care if you go bankrupt financing these charlatans.

Different opinions obviously don't make someone fraudulent but claiming to be a psychic DOES make someone fraudulent. I mean, I've had dreams where I see something falling and then I hear a bowl crash to the floor that wakes me up. So maybe we all have some small psychic component but that's a far cry from claiming to know where missing loved ones are (but not the identity of who killed them). Anyone who claims that power can easily be proven wrong and have been many times because they are phonies and yet people keep going to them.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote