Music Banter - View Single Post - How to be a Psychic
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
It’s funny that I keep seeing this Sylvia Browne on TV when she is the lousiest, most incompetent psychic ever. Not to mention the ugliest. But when you get right down to it, most psychics suck ass. And yet, they are still here, still taking in the gullible. For some years now, I have toyed with the idea of starting a cult—just for the hell of it. But I’m also afraid of just how out of control it might get.
Ok: Since I don't know you let me introduce myself... I am Roxy, Rox, Rox in the box, whatever, you want to call me...

Now that being said, I am retracting my claws because when I read your post the first couple times, all the hairs on my neck stood up... You have NO idea, what it is you are undertaking or day dreaming of undertaking... I am a survivor, of a cult... I grew up that way and until, you have been in a situation like that for 13 years you will never know, you can't know that you are never really out, no matter, whether you were disband, ran off, or in some unfortunate cases no longer breathing... the psychological damage runs too deep alot of the time for therapy to even work...

It is nothing like what it is portrayed as in the media.. especially the united states.... Alot of times it is much much much worse... to even entertain the notion to me is quite frankly scary... You are afraid of how out of control it might get? Really? There is no line from beginning to end..... I am a charismatic person, very charismatic, and I went from being a cult survivor, into ministry for a few years until I realized that my own ego might possibly do damage to others and that I was acting out what I had grown up seeing on a smaller scale... So if you are looking to try something out, to see if you are able to control people, become a magician, fool them with the slight of hand, rather then fool them into drinking the kool-aid....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote