Music Banter - View Single Post - How to be a Psychic
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

^Don't you mean to protract your claws, Roxy? ;-)

Anywho here's a famous example of a psychic dream to start out with in his own words:

"About ten days ago, I retired very late. I had been up waiting for important dispatches from the front. I could not have been long in bed when I fell into a slumber, for I was weary. I soon began to dream. There seemed to be a death-like stillness about me. Then I heard subdued sobs, as if a number of people were weeping. I thought I left my bed and wandered downstairs. There the silence was broken by the same pitiful sobbing, but the mourners were invisible. I went from room to room; no living person was in sight, but the same mournful sounds of distress met me as I passed along. I saw light in all the rooms; every object was familiar to me; but where were all the people who were grieving as if their hearts would break? I was puzzled and alarmed. What could be the meaning of all this? Determined to find the cause of a state of things so mysterious and so shocking, I kept on until I arrived at the East Room, which I entered. There I met with a sickening surprise. Before me was a catafalque, on which rested a corpse wrapped in funeral vestments. Around it were stationed soldiers who were acting as guards; and there was a throng of people, gazing mournfully upon the corpse, whose face was covered, others weeping pitifully. 'Who is dead in the White House?' I demanded of one of the soldiers, 'The President,' was his answer; 'he was killed by an assassin.' Then came a loud burst of grief from the crowd, which woke me from my dream. I slept no more that night; and although it was only a dream, I have been strangely annoyed by it ever since." -Abraham Lincoln

This link talks about the prophetic dreams Buddy Holly and his wife had about his death, followed by an actual date given to him by a psychic that went ignored since February 3rd had already passed. It was the NEXT Feb 3rd...

The Curse of Buddy Holly

On Ritchie Valens' end I discovered that his best childhood friend died when wreckage of two colliding airplanes fell on him in the school playground. The reason Ritchie wasn't at school that day was due to having to attend his grandfather's funeral. That, to me, is ominous as it gets. It says, in other words "we'll let you off the hook since your grandpa died, but we'll take your bf instead this time..."
My line of thinking goes that way bc I have started to believe we are presently paying for any past or present deeds so no matter how innocent the person is things occur accordingly. It isn't, however, a dispassionate outlook by any means.
One day while meditating in my bedroom w/ the shades drawn I thought to myself (thinking of the day the music died) what injuries actually killed him. The reason I focused on Valens is bc he was the youngest. Then I closed my eyes for a bit and saw the image of him lying face down in the snow w both arms twisted back and broken. I thought, how random and horrible! Immediately I had to research it to find out if I'd been correct. Of course I was or I wouldn't be talking about it:
From the coroner's report:
"There was marked deformity of the left forearm due to fracture. a 1-inch laceration on the dorsum of the left hand at its junction with the little finger. The left upper femur had marked deformity with fracture while the right tibia showed a compound fracture. "
Source: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...Roger-Peterson

These dreams/visions began around my preteen years. The first one was of my neighbor's death making front page of the paper and a photo of the wreckage which was a blue semi tipped on its side. About a week later he died in a truck accident. I inquired about its color and think I got it wrong, TBH.

There are happy dreams I've had like at age 20 when I was walking down a glowing white corridors to be greeted at the end with a nurse holding a baby boy. She smiled and spoke to me, "His name is Abel."
Some time later, I think about two weeks, we got a postcard in the mail announcing the birth of a new family member whose middle name was Abel.

Enough about me since I'm probably going to be attacked for this gift that was involuntarily given to me. I'm not saying you would, but since this is public someone is probably going to.
I think we're all capable of doing this since we are only using 1/3 of our brains anyway.

Other less known examples of psychic ability, etc are memories of previous life experiences as demonstrated in this documentary, among many:

The Boy Who Lived Before - Extraordinary People - YouTube

Sylvia Browne getting it right:

Sylvia Browne (Sisters vaildating Sylvia on Montel) - YouTube

Sylvia Browne's Predictions - YouTube

Although I don't know him personally, I don't appreciate John Edwards being called a "douche"...

Here's at least one clip of him eerily hitting all the right notes:

"Family Murder" - YouTube

Here he is on Dr.Phil: (Part l)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2VLXntMVk

Part ll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Other Part(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4hIHnUcoc

IDK why the show is broken up in clips, sorry...
Oh and BTW I argue to win and always do ;-)

Last edited by CrazyVegn; 06-24-2013 at 10:30 PM.
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote