Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #12515 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Some things really piss me off, mainly when it's to do with people in general, and manners.

At my college, as well as the course I am taking we do little things like CV building and excercises. I was asked just now if I had already done this particular excercise and I said I thought so, so the instructor told me to check and if I had finished it, we would print it. It took me all of ten seconds to find this document, but this time she had walked away.

She was now talking to the guy who sits directly infront of me. They werent talking about work as such, he needs to get some ID before he can take an exam, and they were talking about his efforts to get this.

I sat there for a full twenty five minutes, while she chatted away, all of seven feet away from me. Arms folded, or leaning back in my chair, and even nervously rapping my knuckles on the desk by the end, especially when she finally pulled up a chair to sit next to him. When she finally came back, she said that the document was fine, I made two minor adjustments to the document, which took a maximum of two minutes and printed it off.

Twenty five minutes. I know someone people would think of this as insignificant or unimportant, but I can't even begin to explain how angry this made me.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote