Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #8743 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
Anyone ever had any unpleasant sexual experiences? There must be some great stories on here.
this one time back in college i was banging this girl in a nearby apartment complex pretty regularly. the complex was open so all the hallways and stairs and stuff were outside and ran down the middle of the 3 story complex. i remember before thanksgiving break or christmas or something i went over after all her room mates left and we ****ed like all over the place. one of those things when you are younger where you just wanna be able to tell people you got laid on a kitchen counter or balcony or whatever.

well anyways we lost track of time and her mom calls sayin she is out front waiting for her cause her mom wa spikcing her up to take her home for break. i cant go out the front door cause her mom will see me and i guess that would be awkward plus i probably smelled like sex. so i left using the balcony on the 3rd floor. there was a row of bushes lining a sand volleyball court thing, so i jumped and aimed for the bushes and it hurt like hell. then i waited there until i heard her moms car drive off.

first time i had sex i was like 17 i think and doin this chick in her basement on the floor. and i knew she had sex before so i really wanna impress her with my skillz. so im poundin it and im like damn son im the master but she starts bleeding everywhere. but she isnt sayin anything and doesnt seem hurt and its my first time so im not eating half the burger and throwin the rest in the trash just cause of a little hair i found on it. so i just keep goin and goin and then we finish and she looks at my dick and is like WTF??? why didnt you stop. and i was all like, i dunno??? and she was like listen my mom is comin home from work in like 20 minutes, you cant shower here. so i went home with dried blood all over my crothc
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote