Music Banter - View Single Post - Marte Deborah Dalelv Rape Incident
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #48 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I freely admit I know next to nothjign about Islam, however I suspect this Sharia Law is less to do with religion and more to do with men (using the term specifically) using their religion to shape laws they want. You think if Mohammed had said "all men must wear pink at all times" or "men should walk behind their women" that they would do that? Bollocks. It's the same way Christianity has been "rewritten" to suit a patriarchical society, and keep women down. I don't say that Christianity is right either, but any law or religion that discriminates against one gender is wrong in my book, and any time it's taken to the point of being reinforced as state law is doubly wrong.

I wonder what the muslim women would have to say about it? You're an outsider too you know. As a pure, basic human right this Sharia Law seems to me to be a denial of basic freedoms for women. Do you suggest that what the Nazis did was okay too? It was their law. Were they right to enforce it? Were those who protested and fought against it wrong? Like I said already, just because it's law doesn't make it right. I find it very hard to understand anyone supporting, condoning or making excuses for such a regime.
I may be an outsider but why don't you think for a second. Do you really think that Islam only around to keep women down and deny them of their basic freedoms? Why would so many women still be a part of that religion if it were true?

The lines from the Quran that people like to quote are generally taking out of context. I have a Quran and I know.

That Nazi example is just a bad one all around. You are attempting to take the ideology of a political party and say it's the same thing as a religion just based off of your moral compass.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.