Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape - Whose Fault Is It?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #179 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
There are two topics devoted to rape that are popular in the past few days, as a victim myself I've avoided even really reading them unless a post was called to my attention. It's not the most encouraging community to talk about such a horrible thing that probably affects a large portion of this community without being attacked/having it brought up in a totally different context, so why bother?
simple solution = dont talk about it. just dont be a jerkoff about it which is my point. i didnt demand by any means. I asked if she had been raped and you called that a "cute white boy entitlement to your sexual history" ((whatever that means lol)). that is just laughable on your part

anyways last page to respond to what tore said about teaching boys not to rape... yes of course i agree that should be taught. i took offense because i interpreted katsy as saying that we dont teach people not to rape....that it's not common for people to know that's wrong... that society fails at teaching boys it is wrong to rape women. and i dont think that's the issue - i have severe doubts that rapists dont realize it is wrong to rape.

men get raped too by males and females. when females rape men, the sentences are almost always ridiculously lenient in comparison, so there goes katsy's claim that laws are so anti-women. just because its less common for men to be raped doesnt mean it doesnt exist in large numbers too
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote