Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape - Whose Fault Is It?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:44 AM   #180 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
simple solution = dont talk about it. just dont be a jerkoff about it which is my point. i didnt demand by any means. I asked if she had been raped and you called that a "cute white boy entitlement to your sexual history" ((whatever that means lol)). that is just laughable on your part

anyways last page to respond to what tore said about teaching boys not to rape... yes of course i agree that should be taught. i took offense because i interpreted katsy as saying that we dont teach people not to rape....that it's not common for people to know that's wrong... that society fails at teaching boys it is wrong to rape women. and i dont think that's the issue - i have severe doubts that rapists dont realize it is wrong to rape.

men get raped too by males and females. when females rape men, the sentences are almost always ridiculously lenient in comparison, so there goes katsy's claim that laws are so anti-women. just because its less common for men to be raped doesnt mean it doesnt exist in large numbers too

lmao
first of all, wasn't nobody talking to your ass. I was replying to someone else. I'm not female. I'm AFAB & agender

Trans* people have a higher rate of sexual assault than cisgender people. If you care so much about rape, you'd know trans*women actually are most commonly victims of rape and murder. But since you probably are too thick too consider them women, you don't count them as a point for your victim score. Lol.

And don't talk about it? Don't ask about it. That's the whole ****ing point, you are a man who thinks he's entitled to that kind of knowledge, which is what rape culture is all about.

It's REALLY NOT THAT HARD

What else is funny: the laws ARE NOT just anti-woman, they are also transphobic, just like most laws cause let's see

I'm sure you're familiar with the Trayvon Martin case, where a white child molester was allowed to murder someone just cause he was black.

How about these:
Murder of Gwen Araujo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <---- one of many many many many many many many cases

Not only that but: CeCe McDonald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In jail for defending herself against some crusty ass white boys high on meth and imprisoned in the wrong prison b/c of her being trans*.

Not only that but:
Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot (VIDEO)

Defending herself from her abusive husband, she fired a warning shot, hurt nobody, gets 20 years under the same defense the white child molester used.

Tell me again how laws are totally exempt from ever being racist/sexist again.

Go ahead and cry about how I shouldn't "be a dick about" my experiences, lmao I know I have to cater to white ****boys to make my life relevant 2 them but damn this **** ridiculous. I have every right to tell you to go **** yourself, as did katsy for thinking you're entitled to know such a thing. That's why I said wow you're not getting any pussy THAT'S THE JOKE. I mean I know some people aren't really cultured enough really recognise satire when they see it but damn white boy you got that **** on lock. I didn't know hurting your feelings was more srs bidness than rape. Lmao

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 07-23-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote