Music Banter - View Single Post - Off Colour Jokes and Why You're a Plebe for Using them
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #73 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Theres a chance we're on the same, if not similar, pages at least Fluffy. It just wasn't completely clear from your post.

Basically my point is that with things like what happened with Muamba, what happened to Petrov and the tributes surrounding that, and also things like Hillsborough, this isn't, at its core, false grief or concern....but it can become that. And of course you're gonna have bandwagon jumpers as well, but thats always the case, no matter the topic.

I found witnessing (well, kind of) what happened to Muamba distressing. It felt like one of those moments where the team you support doesn't ****ing matter, you know? Cause there are more important things. I also thought the tributes at Villa Park to Petrov were admirable and touching. There was a lot of respect there. I also understand the fight for justice when it comes to Hillsborough, and Liverpool fans, as a united front, feeling they had to clear their name and their reputation./ I understand all of those things, completely, but it has to stop somewhere right?
Defo. I actually signed the petition for the files to be released and the separate one for Kevin Williams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Hecklers are the scum of the earth though and when they interrupt your performance they get what's coming to them the good the bad and the ugly.
Innit. She heckled and he kicked her head in with his reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Rape jokes are part of his normal material though. I have no idea why she was even at his show in the first place. He says a lot of shock type stuff like that anyways.
Something similar happened at a Frankie Boyle show (admittedly he is an unfunny twat). He made a joke about disabled kids and some woman got uppity over it. What the fuck was she expecting?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote