Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #12632 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post

i see it in my city and the world around me all the time. its not even just race, just in general a lack of accountability in this society which i realize ive ranted too much about in several threads. ive already given my stance on trayvon shooting NOT being a race issue and those thinking it is are foolish. minorities of every kind blaming the majority, trying to guilt them. the people i hear complaining about white privilige the most are often the ppl who arent doin a damn thing to help the image of their culture or stereotypes and instead are validating them to an extent. i see people commit crimes then theres this public outcry (albeit not the majority of people) who want to blame middle class white culture for the actions of poor blacks?? and complain about generalizing when thats exactly what they are doing?? it reeks of hypocricy. it isnt productive in any way.
I'm guessing you didn't watch the Bill Maher clip because they covered the bolded area a little bit as far as yes most people do recognize that minorities are more involved statistically in crimes but the fact of the matter is if the situation were reversed and and it was a young white kid. he would have made it home safely and there wouldn't have been an issue. It's not even about shifting the blame of their behaviors onto others. It's the fact that white people feel the need to tell minorities they need to improve their image so they don't get stereotyped and attacked because someone is ignorant enough to believe that all minorities fit their stereotypes to a T.

You sound just like Ted Nugent with that bolded statement you made.
If you don't know what he said, I'll link you the article.
Quote:
"The Black Problem" Could Be Solved If Blacks Put "Heart And Soul Into Being Honest" And "Law-Abiding"
Nugent: "The Black Problem" Could Be Solved If Blacks Put "Heart And Soul Into Being Honest" And "Law-Abiding" | Blog | Media Matters for America
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote