Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:11 AM   #8887 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
ive met girls like that. like others said i think girls can be really self conscious about their twat so thats why right off the bat i always try to throw down some compliments like damn girl you tasty like a McRib.

several times ive talked with past girlfriends or flings about anal and the answer is pretty much always no but ive found that in the heat of the moment and especially when alcohol is involved, i think most girls wanna do it at some point. i dont think it feels any better its just the fact that its so dirty that turns me on, as with most sex acts. do other ppl feel the saame??
Oh yeah alcohol really helps. It takes away that awkwardness. Not that sex with me is really ever awkward unless you're taking too long to change positions! I used to be avidly against anal saying that I'd never do that because it should only be used to **** out of. I eventually changed my mind once I talked to my best friend's 30 year old sister who said it wasn't that bad and she liked making her boyfriend happy. So I tried it. It was definitely a weird feeling but it turned me on so much because it's so dirty and exciting.

These days I either put the dick in my hole when I want it or my boyfriend gets drunk and does anal every time he drinks! It's rather funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
the imagery....*shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBec View Post
Warm water enema. Fix ya right up!

It actually feels nice once you get it lubed up, it's very close proximity to my g-spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Good lord. You paint quite the picture, don't you?

Oh. Never mind Vanilla.
For you darling, I would paint a thousand pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Not mention three times in one night. My ass hurts just thinking about it. The things we do for love.

Fred you're awesome. I didn't have a sore ass actually after it but felt very clogged up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Hahaha, yeah we have but not lately. Clubbing really isn't our thing. And we always left early too.......

Would you care if someone saw you?
I think I'd probably be embarrassed if someone saw me but I was drunk and it was my idea so it's not the end of the world if someone sees!

But the funniest part of it was I was wearing a pink dressing gown that my boyfriend lifted up and sexed me. It's like totally not sexy having sex with a dressing gown on but oh well!