Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #8951 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
well to be fair im a psychology major and even i didnt really get the reference until this post.
Ummm what year psychology major are you? I know the reference and I wouldn't touch the psychology field with a 50 foot pole. I majored in Accounting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Putting aside the fact that sometimes you don't want to blurt out something in the middle of sex at the risk of offending someone or killing the mood, I think if it's something that is just a minor irritation it can probably wait, but if it's something that is uncomfortable or off-putting I would tell them straight away. After being in a relationship for 5+ years you realise that there is a time and a place for serious "couple" talks which is different from just telling a casual sexual partner that you don't like something. Having a serious discussion about your seemingly incompatible sex life as a couple is a little bit different to saying "I don't like that" and something that you probably don't wanna initiate in the middle of sex...
Oh well yes, I know all of that but KT and I were talking more 'bout small things that can be fixed in the midst of sex and not larger issues like the one Tore is going through.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote