Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #12640 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So when they call you "queen" there's supposed to be an implied understanding that there is no possessiveness on their part? I actually find that kind of interesting in a "you learn something new everyday" kinda way.
Yeah because it's my chosen title (Always capitalised btw), I figured out that if they mistitle you they prolly ain't gonna pay up and a lot of subs do that so much and it's super irritating but also v. important for the business relationship because it shows they can't even follow simple orders and are probably just a bossy bottom rather than an actual submissive. I won't take on anyone who mistitles me, and if they slip up at any point and call me Princess or Mistress I tax them $25 each time they do it. I call it the Queen tax. Possessiveness in the first few messages is a HUGE red flag for me of how needy and whiny they'd be if I let them serve Me.

You always call a Domme by Her proper title, Queen, Goddess, Princess, Goddess, Mistress...etc. If a Domme doesn't correct you, she's probably not a good domme either.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote