Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #193 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopsych View Post
I agree with Trollheart and the bunny. On the points by the former, I think mocking images should be grounds for deletion of posts. On the subject of moderators, new blood is needed and probably there should be a process by which mods who have been in place for a year are subjected to a public vote (if they wish to stay on) and have to get a strong majority to keep their jobs.
What is wrong with the current bunch? Half of them I consider friends, (whether or not the feeling is mutual - I have no idea) but I like them. No proof "new bloods" will do anything better or different than the current mods.

I think posters like this who are suspected of being a sock-puppet should be subjected to a public vote if they are serious or not and have to get a strong majority whether to keep their jobs as sock-puppets.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards