Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #287 (permalink)
sopsych
Music Addict

Quote:
If you pay attention to the people responding to him you'll understand why other people are calling him a troll. It's way past the point of just having an unpopular opinion.
Well, I don't understand it, unless it's simply a tendency for people to label loudly stated unpopular opinions as trolling. I have been accused of that a few times elsewhere, and I have seen it happen to others, mostly to individuals who start threads. 'Funny' thing is that, in this case, my opinion isn't unpopular - the subject was brought up by Pedestrian or actually by a mod (Duga) who probably thinks I'm a trouble-maker, and several other members have commented negatively about the atmosphere. And I will state here, as I did maybe last year, that mods shouldn't egg things on against anyone, for moderators are supposed to appear impartial. Also, in this case, I don't see the opinion as offensive - unfriendly atmosphere doesn't mean members are unusually animal-like or rotten (though I suppose a few are).

Last edited by sopsych; 08-12-2013 at 10:23 AM.