Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #289 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You need have no worries on that score; I can assure you you're an incredibly talented writer. Sometimes, most times in fact, people just don't comment. I'm guilty of it too, though if I see something I want to comment on I will. My journal has over 100,000 views --- the most on MB ever, and I say that as a pure fact not a boast --- and yet you could count the comments on the fingers of the hand of one Arcturian Mega-Plasmoid --- probably less than a hundred. Over a period of four years that's not much. But I know people appreciate my writing as I hear it elsewhere. You shouldn't lose heart: just because people aren't commenting doesn't mean they're not reading, though I know it's hard to get a sense of how your writing is being received without comments.

Your off-site blog is amazing, truly. You have real talent.
I know I'm guilty of not commenting on a lot of things I read here. That's not to say they aren't impressive though when the fact is they really are (Miss PT too!) For me, and I can of course only account for me is that my problem is when I'm here, it's usually while I'm at work, and when I start to write something I get lost in the writing and next thing you know, I've lost a deadline. Anyone reading this that has ever written a review, a journal, or whatever, please know that it DOES get read and just because noone posts a comment doesn't mean it's poorly done. I see a boat load of talent on here.